We are currently recruiting for Visitor Services Volunteers and Event Volunteers (descriptions below). Volunteering with us will provide you with opportunities to develop skills within the field and gain experience at an independent Museum.
Visitor Services Volunteers:
- Welcome and positively interact with visitors at the front desk and MEAA Shop
- Process admissions, sales and event bookings through the till
- Inform visitors about the Museum’s events, current exhibitions, and MEAA Shop items
- Greet, welcome and positively interact with visitors at MEAA events
- Assist with collecting visitor feedback
- Inform visitors about the Museum’s services, events and exhibitions
- Support visitors and the staff team as required
*Upcoming Special Event* Lunar New Year Festival, 29th January 2017
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Friendly and enthusiastic individuals with a proactive approach and an interest in creating a great experience for visitors. Full training provided and scope to assist in other areas.
To apply or enquire please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Contacts: Visitor Services Volunteers – Jill Sutherland, Event Volunteers – Jane Sparrow
For more information about us and our upcoming events please visit: http://www.meaa.org.uk